Xplicity is established in 2005 to develop B2B applications for our clients. The main company’s competencies are unlocked through software development, computer systems designing and programming. We help both non-technical clients and IT companies with an offices in Silicon Valley. One of the company’s services branch is oriented towards marine technology companies to help them develop and maintain innovative marine solutions. Our clients choose Xplicity because of our strong track-record, deep technical knowledge and work model.
Being relatively small we are flexible, dynamic company were each of us can make a strong and meaningful impact for the company’s success. At Xplicity we appreciate initiatives, ideas, communication, friendship ant trust. We are looking for the team member to help us work on various business projects.
● Has 3 years’ background of .NET and C# experience;
● Has experience with the Agile software development and SCRUM methodology;
● Is willing to track and maintain quality standards;
● Is open to sharing the knowledge with his / her colleagues;
● Is not afraid to ask or challenge a team member with a better solution;
● Can work both in team and individually and can express oneself in English.
● Has a knowledge of Web API, TypeScript 2, RxJS 5, Entity Framework, WebSockets;
● Has knowledge of Unit Testing, Microservices.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
● Convenient office with both open space and separate team’s rooms;
● International and challenging projects;
● Additional health insurance;
● Possibility to grow within the company (we are interested to have as strong as possible development teams so personal expertise and knowledge growth and supported and appreciated);
● Flexible work time (you can manage your own time if it does not conflict with team goals and shared activities).
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, you can call us at +37061644630 or write email@example.com