MEDIUM .NET DEVELOPER
Xplicity is Dutch company established in 2005 by entrepreneurs to develop B2B applications for our clients. The main company’s competencies are unlocked through software development, computer systems designing and programming. We practice the best and the most valuable project development process management methods as Agile and Scrum. Our clients choose Xplicity because of our strong track-record, deep technical knowledge and our co-sourcing model.
Being relatively small company we are flexible and dynamic community where each of us can make a strong and meaningful impact for the company’s success. At Xplicity we appreciate initiatives, ideas, communication, friendship ant trust.
We are looking for new team member to develop one of our partner’s product.
● Has 3 years’ background of .NET and C# experience;
● Has a knowledge of Web API, TypeScript 2, RxJS 5, Entity Framework, WebSockets;
● Has knowledge of Unit Testing, Microservices;
● Has experience with the Agile software development and SCRUM methodology;
● Is willing to track and maintain quality standards;
● Is open to sharing the knowledge with his / her colleagues;
● Is not afraid to ask or challenge a team member with a better solution;
● Can work both in team and individually and can express oneself in English.
● Willingness to travel (once every quarter).
THE COMPANY OFFERS
● Convenient office with both open space and separate team’s room;
● All IT sector’s attributes (foosball table, board games, books, training) and much more;
● International and challenging projects;
● Additional health insurance;
● Possibility to grow within the company (we are interested to have as strong as possible development teams so personal expertise and knowledge growth and supported and appreciated);
● Flexible work time (you can manage your own time if it does not conflict with team goals and shared activities).
Please send your resume in English (preferably in PDF) to email@example.com including “Medium .NET developer” in the subject line. Confidentiality is guaranteed. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, you can contact us at +37061644630.