SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Login VSI is a fast growing and ambitious international company headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA with a relatively small but dedicated and highly motivated development team. You can become part of this team, where you can grow together with the team and the company. As a result, you will learn new technologies and will be able to have a big impact on the Login VSI product portfolio and take it to the next level. Login VSI has an installed base of 1000+ very high-end profile customers throughout the world in very advanced high-density data centers.
TEAM AND ROLE
The design and development of the products is managed out of the Netherlands. Development tasks are divided between two development centers, one in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and the other one in Kaunas, Lithuania. Each product has a dedicated team with developers from both locations.
For our development center in Kaunas we are looking for an experienced .NET developer. Within our team you will feel the thrill of seeing your work visualized and running at major vendors in Silicon Valley like VMware, Citrix, Microsoft and many others.
● Has a strong background of .NET and C# experience
● Has a knowledge of Web API, Typescript 2, RxJS 5, Entity Framework, WebSockets
● Has knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. principles, Domain-Driven Design, Test Driven development / Unit Testing, Microservices
● Has experience with the Agile software development and SCRUM methodology
● Is willing to track and maintain quality standards
● Is open to share the knowledge with his / her colleagues
● Is not afraid to ask or challenge a team member with a better solution
● Can work both in team and individually and can express oneself in English
● Knowledge of .NET Core technologies
● Knowledge of Angular2, Angular CLI
● Willingness to travel (once every quarter) to the Amsterdam office in The Netherlands
THE COMPANY OFFERS
• Convenient, cozy office & friendly colleagues
• International, agile, fun and challenging atmosphere
• All IT sector’s attributes (foosball table, board games, books, trainings) and much more
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, you can call us at +370 61644630