SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Xplicity is established in 2005 to help international companies to develop their B2B applications. The main company’s competencies are unlocked through software development, computer systems designing and programming. We practice the best and the most valuable project development process management methods as Agile and Scrum. Our clients choose Xplicity because of our strong track-record, deep technical knowledge and our co-sourcing model.
Being relatively small we are flexible, dynamic company were each of us can make a strong and meaningful impact for the company’s success. At Xplicity we appreciate initiatives, ideas, communication, friendship ant trust. We are looking for a team member to help us develop products of international clients.
● Has 5 + years’ background of .NET and C# experience;
● Has knowledge of Web API, TypeScript 2, RxJS 5, Entity Framework, WebSockets;
● Is willing to track and maintain quality standards;
● Has knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. principles, Domain-Driven Design, Test-driven development / Unit Testing, Microservices.
● Knowledge of .NET Core technologies;
● Knowledge of Angular2, Angular CLI.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
● Convenient office with both open space and separate team’s rooms;
● International and challenging projects;
● All IT sector’s attributes (foosball table, board games, books, trainings) and much more;
● Additional health insurance;
● Possibility to grow within the company (we are interested to have as strong as possible development teams so personal expertise and knowledge growth are supported and appreciated);
● Flexible work time (you can manage your own time if it does not conflict with team goals and shared activities).
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, you can call us at +37061644630 or write email@example.com.